Personal Navigators from 5-night Western Caribbean?

isabelle315

Hello. I'm hoping that someone can post their personal navigators from a 5-night Western Carribean on the Wonder, since people should be returning from the first cruises with this itinerary. We go in March - can't wait! First Disney cruise! - but hoping to learn more about the schedule on the new itinerary.

Also, the Roll Call thread I started for the March 11 departure is dead as a doorknob...so if you're on that cruise with us, hop on over there and say hello! :-)

Julie

Forgot to add, we did find out that the schedule will be:

Miami: Cruise Casual

At Sea: Semi Formal (Golden Mickey Show)

Grand Cayman: Cruise Casual

Cozumel: Pirate Night

At Sea: Cruise Casual - Till We Meet Again (this is what the first 5 night coz/cc had)

This being the case, the first 3 nights should be the signature menu for each of the MDRs. Then Pirates IN the Caribbean Menu and most likely Till We Meet Again menu.

The headlining Disney shows are Golden Mickey's, Toy Story, and Dreams. The Coz/CC cruisers experienced Toy Story on Pirate night... I hope that isn't the same for us. I am hoping that falls on our Grand Cayman night instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello. I'm hoping that someone can post their personal navigators from a 5-night Western Carribean on the Wonder, since people should be returning from the first cruises with this itinerary. We go in March - can't wait! First Disney cruise! - but hoping to learn more about the schedule on the new itinerary.

Also, the Roll Call thread I started for the March 11 departure is dead as a doorknob...so if you're on that cruise with us, hop on over there and say hello! :-)

Julie

We are on that cruise too!

Archived