A word of praise for the Liberty

samzgirl84

Just got back from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on board the Carnival Liberty and I can't say enough about it! The food was wonderful (always more than you could ever eat). So many choices--didn't get to try every venue that I wanted to. My personal faves: Guy's burgers and the MDR. The MDR wait staff was awesome and very attentive. We had Elbert and he was a blast! Our room steward met every need. Every staff person we came into contact with was very friendly and cheerful. Had such a good week (wished we had done a back-to-back). I am a very satisfied customer!

Have to cruises booked on Liberty this year.

How was the entertainment?

I see you on roll call, welcome aboard!

I hope the entertainment is good as my father and his wife will be joining us. Not that he needs entertainment to have a good time, he just might be the entertainment. lol

I'd like to hear what you did at the ports.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise!

Nassau - walked to Fish Frys - about 300 yards past Junkanoo beach. Delicious!

St. Thomas - Fury Sailboat snorkeling

San Juan - Bicardi Factory tour on our own - wander thru town

Grand Turk - snorkel/scuba with Crystal Seas Adventures. Wonderful day! Picked us up at beach & delivered us back. Saw a pod of wild dolphins.

Just got back from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on board the Carnival Liberty and I can't say enough about it! The food was wonderful (always more than you could ever eat). So many choices--didn't get to try every venue that I wanted to. My personal faves: Guy's burgers and the MDR. The MDR wait staff was awesome and very attentive. We had Elbert and he was a blast! Our room steward met every need. Every staff person we came into contact with was very friendly and cheerful. Had such a good week (wished we had done a back-to-back). I am a very satisfied customer!

Glad to hear a good review of Liberty. We were on her for a B2B in 2008, and I plan on booking our 2014 cruise while on the Freedom next week. Have chosen the Liberty itinerary that includes Half Moon Cay. I'm also thinking about doing a B2B next year because I think a 7 day cruise will be too short after doing a total of 14 days on the Freedom.

We were on the cruise with you also! There were 34 of us. We all had a great time. I have no complaints of the Liberty. The food was good. The comedians (esp Cowboy Bill were hysterical)

If they are still there, We had Rudoph (anytime dining) who was fantastic. Also, Maria and Johvanna (bar waitresses) were amazing. We used them the whole time.

The ship was clean and beautiful the staff was great. We never waited for anything. Can't wait to go back!

Archived