Eclipse cabin 6157

smtcan

We have just booked this cabin, but I am a little concerned about the smoking area on deck 5. We prefer the port side for a westbound TA, but have never been in this location. Can anyone tell me if smoke will be a problem? I have checked the spreadsheet which we have found to be very helpful in the past, but there are no reports from this actual area. There are other cabins available in the category, so advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sheila

We have just booked this cabin, but I am a little concerned about the smoking area on deck 5. We prefer the port side for a westbound TA, but have never been in this location. Can anyone tell me if smoke will be a problem? I have checked the spreadsheet which we have found to be very helpful in the past, but there are no reports from this actual area. There are other cabins available in the category, so advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sheila

It depends upon where the smoking area is located. On Equinox it was under the back angle of the "Hump" area. If that is the case on Eclipse, you will have no problem being up forward on the angle. I've read reports on some S-Class ships that they had a smoking area both up forward and back aft on Deck 5. I would ask for a recent Eclipse traveler to chime in.

• 1 year later...