Royal caribbean bedding

barb1256

Quick help please! I really liked the pillows on the Allure in August and wanted to treat myself to them now. Unfortunately, I can't find my C&A coupon book with the discount code. I thought it was SOCIETY, but it won't work. Anyone have it? I can put that savings toward my cruise on the Explorer this summer.

Quick help please! I really liked the pillows on the Allure in August and wanted to treat myself to them now. Unfortunately, I can't find my C&A coupon book with the discount code. I thought it was SOCIETY, but it won't work. Anyone have it? I can put that savings toward my cruise on the Explorer this summer.

Someone posted here a week or so ago that the discount code was case sensitive. Maybe try all lower or all upper case?

I just tried and was able to place an order. Society must be in all caps to get the discount.

Archived