MTD reservations question

Is it possible to request a particular server if you reserve MTD before leaving?

We were on the Indepandence in December and wanted to request him again (I know he is still in MTD and not due to leave till after it goes back to England) I tried chatting with RCCL customer service and they said not possible try after arriving to ship.

We are not in a grand suite or higher so cannot go the concierge route

We are diamond and staying in a Jr suite if that helps anyone with ideas

Thanks for any help

Rick

Is it possible to request a particular server if you reserve MTD before leaving?

We were on the Indepandence in December and wanted to request him again (I know he is still in MTD and not due to leave till after it goes back to England) I tried chatting with RCCL customer service and they said not possible try after arriving to ship.

Thanks for any help

Rick

I agree with what customer service told you. My understanding is that dining room assignments are not even known to the crew members until the afternoon of the first day of the cruise. Your best bet is to make your request on the ship.

Thanks for any help

Rick

The serving stations for the wait staff change from cruise to cruise for both MTD and Traditional dining. My suggestion would be that once you arrive at the MTD station, you ask to be seated in his particular serving section.

The serving stations for the wait staff change from cruise to cruise for both MTD and Traditional dining. My suggestion would be that once you arrive at the MTD station, you ask to be seated in his particular serving section.

That's what we do. As soon as we board, we go up to the MTD station and ask where ****** is stationed, and can we reserve in her section.

Archived