Carnival Maui Luau/which one?

im4golf

Planning on Hawaii cruise with Carnival Miracle. Notice they have Luau in Maui for $155.00. Just wondering which one it is. We really want Old Lahaina Luau. I know there is more than one in Maui, so just wondering which one Carnival uses for the Luau excursion there? Anybody know?:confused:

We're on the Miracle in April. I had the same question and emailed the Carnival Shore Excursion Dept. I also asked if transportation was included.

Here is their answer:

"The tour cost for the Maui Luau does include the 45 mins round trip transfer from Kahului to Lahaina. The Luau will take place at the Hyatt which is called the Drums of the Pacific."

We wanted to go to the Old Lahaina Luau also. We are on the Miracle and others that booked it as an offical CC event are going as a group. We went ahead and booked on line and then have reserved a car. The Car was pretty inexpensive and a shuttle will pick us up at port and then take us back there.

We're on the Miracle in April. I had the same question and emailed the Carnival Shore Excursion Dept. I also asked if transportation was included.

Here is their answer:

"The tour cost for the Maui Luau does include the 45 mins round trip transfer from Kahului to Lahaina. The Luau will take place at the Hyatt which is called the Drums of the Pacific."

Does anyone know what the Luau would be like? I never heard of it before but it does look good on the web site.:)

We wanted to go to the Old Lahaina Luau also. We are on the Miracle and others that booked it as an offical CC event are going as a group. We went ahead and booked on line and then have reserved a car. The Car was pretty inexpensive and a shuttle will pick us up at port and then take us back there.

That sounds like a good idea.!:) Did u have plenty of time to make it back to the ship?

Archived