Enchantment Photos

aalden13

Does anybody happen to have pictures of enchantment of the seas? All the ones I find online are professional and arent really what im looking for. I want some cruise-realistic. ( Not a pro. shot of an empty pool deck ) Or is there a website I can find something like that? Thanks!

Does anybody happen to have pictures of enchantment of the seas? All the ones I find online are professional and arent really what im looking for. I want some cruise-realistic. ( Not a pro. shot of an empty pool deck ) Or is there a website I can find something like that? Thanks!

Here's a terrific review of Enchantment just concluded with outstanding photos:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1760648

I have to admit, this post almost made me laugh out loud... but then I noticed that the poster just signed up this month, and only has 7 posts, so it is indeed possible that they simply are not aware of Radio's famous "LIVE" posts!

:)

Theron

Thanks y'all. & yes i am fairly new.. Still trying to figure things out.

no worries! welcome!! :D we will try and help...but you are lucky in that Radio just returned from Enchantment...his LIVE reports from various ships are awesome.......and chock full of great photos!!!

well..they are aware now!! ;)

(and I am sure more images will be coming....) i also have a bunch just added...click on ENCHANTMENT in my siggie...just returned on Monday as well...:)

Excellent photos of the Enchantment, thank you for sharing. We sail her next Saturday so this gets us excited to see what we will see. We sailed her before the enhancements so she will feel like a new ship to us.

Thanks again!

Excellent photos of the Enchantment, thank you for sharing. We sail her next Saturday so this gets us excited to see what we will see. We sailed her before the enhancements so she will feel like a new ship to us.

Thanks again!

you're welcome!! have a great time...the ship looks awesome!

well..they are aware now!! ;)

(and I am sure more images will be coming....) i also have a bunch just added...click on ENCHANTMENT in my siggie...just returned on Monday as well...:)

Your pictures are great. I am so sad that I won't be able to experience the new Enchantment before it leaves Baltimore. The Diamond and Concierge lounges look really nice. Never did get to use the Concierge on the Enchantment.....:( We only made D+ this past Nov. We will however be on the Grandeur this Nov., so maybe it will be similar, but not the same I'm sure.

Thanks,

Gwen :)

Agreed, I stumbled upon that thread in my wanderings (my 3rd cruise in September and my first on RCCL will be on the Enchantment) and I'll admit I wasn't familiar with Radio's posts, but I'll be keeping an eye out for them now! I loved getting to see the ship through his eyes. I can't wait for September now!

no worries! welcome!! :D we will try and help...but you are lucky in that Radio just returned from Enchantment...his LIVE reports from various ships are awesome.......and chock full of great photos!!!

Archived