Is WDW ticket included?

FrogMBA

I am new to cruising and have a question about the itinerary. My dd (16) and myself are going on the 8 day out of Galveston in March 29. The itinerary says WDW is one of the stops. Is the price of admission included in the cruise price or is it like a shore excursion and extra?

I am curious as this will help us plan how we spend out time?

Also, will there be any special 'magic' because it is Easter time?

Thank you soooo much.:D

I am new to cruising and have a question about the itinerary. My dd (16) and myself are going on the 8 day out of Galveston in March 29. The itinerary says WDW is one of the stops. Is the price of admission included in the cruise price or is it like a shore excursion and extra?

I am curious as this will help us plan how we spend out time?

Also, will there be any special 'magic' because it is Easter time?

Thank you soooo much.:D

I believe that your stop in Port Canaveral will include an excursion to WDW. That's included in the cruise fare. Your KTTW card is your ticket into the park(s). You must sign up for a specific bus from the port to WDW. This is done when your window for excursions opens. The busses back to the ship begin running at 3:30 until 10:30, you just show up to catch one of these.

Most people decide to just focus on one of the parks, as the distances between them eats a lot of time out of your day just going between them.

Some people do "commando style" and try to hit all the parks in the one day.

Sorry, don't know about the Easter thing, as we haven't cruise with DCL then.

:)

YES!! I just checked on this today! I was pleasantly surprised to find out it is included.

"8-Night Bahamian Cruise

A Disney Cruise Line 8-Night Bahamian Cruise offers a vacation to remember with a day in Key West, a day on Disney's private island Castaway Cay, and a day at Port Canaveral—your gateway to Walt Disney World Resort! Included in your cruise fare is a 1-day Walt Disney World Resort ticket with Park Hopper® option for each Guest in your travel party. At Port Canaveral, complimentary roundtrip transportation is provided between the ship and the Resort. On this round trip departing from Galveston, discover a world of sand, surf and sun blended with all the wonders of the tropics!"

Check this link for further proof...

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/bahamas/itineraries/8-night-bahamian-cruise/

Archived