Mahagony Bay Cabanas Extra Peerson

anjoliza

The "search" is missing, again!, so I can't search to see if this has been answered.

Has anyone rented a cabana lately at Mahogany Bay and can tell me what they charge for an extra person(s)? Carnival, as usual, is giving conflicting answers. I was told $20 per person and you would arrange that once on board but another person on my roll-call was told $40.99 per person!!!!! I thought the $20 was a little steep but to pay $40.99 just to get a wristband so you can have access to the cabana area and beach is just outrageous!

Also, from what I under, there are 2 lounge chairs on the deck, a hammock and two floaties. Are there other lounge chairs and floaties available?

Thanks!

SORRY FOR THE TYPO IN THE THREAD TITLE

Hey there. Just book it the usual way. When you walk off the ship get over the beach as fast as you can as it's first come -first served. They tried to put is in one further back from the beach but I successfully argued for the 1st cabana closest to the water. They do not check how many people there are and there is plenty of room. There was two huge lounging beds, two floating beds and two more loungers on the deck of the cabana. We were rarely in the cabana so I can't even remember what it looked like. They have security everywhere and they keep everyone away from the front of your cabana. This really was uneccesarry and told "our" security guy to stop but his bosses told him to keep doing it. This was an awesome day. Take a snorkel and mask and go to the otherside of the jetty as there were tons of fish on that side. Enjoy your day!

Hey there. Just book it the usual way. When you walk off the ship get over the beach as fast as you can as it's first come -first served. They tried to put is in one further back from the beach but I successfully argued for the 1st cabana closest to the water. They do not check how many people there are and there is plenty of room. There was two huge lounging beds, two floating beds and two more loungers on the deck of the cabana. We were rarely in the cabana so I can't even remember what it looked like. They have security everywhere and they keep everyone away from the front of your cabana. This really was uneccesarry and told "our" security guy to stop but his bosses told him to keep doing it. This was an awesome day. Take a snorkel and mask and go to the otherside of the jetty as there were tons of fish on that side. Enjoy your day!

Wow, thanks for the info! Don't they need wristbands in order to get in and wouldn't security chase them away if they see people without wristbands?

Archived