For Triona. Re Safety Drill

Hi Linda, are you staying up to check if Majesty leaves Santa Cruz on time? I think flights from Cardiff and Birmingham have been delayed until tomorrow, the Birmingham one being quite late in the day. I read it on the Thomson website.

Hi Linda, are you staying up to check if Majesty leaves Santa Cruz on time? I think flights from Cardiff and Birmingham have been delayed until tomorrow, the Birmingham one being quite late in the day. I read it on the Thomson website.
Hi Jakanne, We usually go out on a Friday night, but the roads and footpaths are terrible round here, so stayed in. Don't want broken bones before out holiday! The Majesty has not left yet. Just put something on "snow" post about the Gatwick flight. It has arrived, but not until after 8pm :eek:

Hi Jakanne, We usually go out on a Friday night, but the roads and footpaths are terrible round here, so stayed in. Don't want broken bones before out holiday! The Majesty has not left yet. Just put something on "snow" post about the Gatwick flight. It has arrived, but not until after 8pm :eek:

At least the flight got there.

Hi Triona, When did you have your safety drill ,was it before you set sail :confused:

Hi solostar

Yes, If I remember it was about 7pm..The details on where to go will be in your cabin.You have to take your life jackets with you..

Archived