Island Safari Land and Sea Tour

Jeemb

Hi Jeemb

I don’t know anything about this tour but I decided to check it out on there site and saw it sells for US$112.50

My recommendation would be the Best of Barbados tour with Glory Tours they offer allot more for $US77.00 Harrison’s Cave, Wild Life Reserve,
Lunch, Bathsheba (you won’t want to miss that) and then a cruise up the West Coast snorkeling at a ship wreck and swimming with the turtles.

I personally did the Natural Wonders because my husband was not up for the swimming part but we have friends who introduced us to the company who did the Best of Barbados and loved it

I hope this helps [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img][url="http://glorytours.org"]Glory Tours[/url]

Thank you for the recommendation. I have looked at this one too, but unfortunately they only provide it on Wednesdays or if you can get 6 or more people together.

Oh dear that is a shame. Sorry I did not realize. Maybe she has a group for your day you should check, or hopefull someone else on the Board knows about Island Saffari. The only thing I can tell you about them is I saw there jeeps. White with black stripes. Our tour guide pointed them out to us.

Best of Luck

Jenny

Archived