Hotels near trevi and Spanish Steps

dmk

Try venere.com

Put in Spanish steps as your location and then 150 euros.

Not sure much will come up since this is not a cheap area. Many of the really upscale shops are near here.

We stayed at Hotel Mozart but I think we paid a bit more than that. It is right down from Spanish Steps.

Trevi would be better location than Spanish steps. But even better is Pantheon/Piazza Navonna area.

You could also try Hotel Forte which is very near the Spanish Steps. I stayed there for 158 euro for 2 nights in August 2013.

When I looked for this year it was dearer, but you might find a deal on booking.com or one of the others.

It is a small quaint hotel. Small rooms and small showers (so not suitable for the obese), but hotel was very clean, beds comfortable and good airconditioning.

• 3 weeks later...
I am looking for a reasonable hotel in this area. For October, I am looking for one that is no more than Euros 150 per night.

Any ideas appreciated.:)

I have rooms booked for Beau Site Residenza in Rome, a block and a half away from Spanish Steps towards Via Veneto. Fantastic reviews and very reasonable prices. I upgraded to a Deluxe Double with free cancellation and was only USD$121.00 per night (had a 10%off for staying 3 nights). For a smaller rooom and no cancellation allowed would be much less. The best rates for this hotel are on their own website. http://www.beausiterome.com/index.htm

You can check out the reviews at different travel sites, but overall it is rated fabulous. It includes free wifi and free breakfast.

Good Luck

I have rooms booked for Beau Site Residenza in Rome, a block and a half away from Spanish Steps towards Via Veneto. Fantastic reviews and very reasonable prices. I upgraded to a Deluxe Double with free cancellation and was only USD$121.00 per night (had a 10%off for staying 3 nights). For a smaller rooom and no cancellation allowed would be much less. The best rates for this hotel are on their own website. http://www.beausiterome.com/index.htm

You can check out the reviews at different travel sites, but overall it is rated fabulous. It includes free wifi and free breakfast.

Good Luck

Thank you! This hotel appears to have everything we are looking for...great location, reasonable rates and acceptable rooms.

Have you ever stayed here.

I will reserve this hotel!:)

I haven't stayed there but I spent many many days researching for a good alternative in Rome for my November trip. This hotel doesn't appear in all travel sites but all I read about it was fantastic. Booking it was also very easy through their website. I hope you enjoy. Please post a comment after your return if you do book it!

I upgraded to a Deluxe Double with free cancellation and was only USD$121.00 per night (had a 10%off for staying 3 nights). For a smaller rooom and no cancellation allowed would be much less. The best rates for this hotel are on their own website. Good Luck

You got a very good price. Today the are offering their standard room for 165 euro or about $221 USD.

I am sorry to hear that! I guess you are going during high season. Why dont you try Hotel del Corso, it is right on Via del Corso, about 5-8 minute walk to spanish steps. They have lower prices and the reviews are also good. You can get it through Venere.com and also I believe, through Booking.com. I booked there for one night after the return of the ship and it only cost me 74 euros for a small double room with interior window. But, again, I will be there in early december, so the rates might get higher for you. Good luck!

I am sorry to hear that! I guess you are going during high season. Why dont you try Hotel del Corso, it is right on Via del Corso, about 5-8 minute walk to spanish steps. They have lower prices and the reviews are also good. You can get it through Venere.com and also I believe, through Booking.com. I booked there for one night after the return of the ship and it only cost me 74 euros for a small double room with interior window. But, again, I will be there in early december, so the rates might get higher for you. Good luck!

I am looking to go to Rome early Nov. for A TA That's not high season.

Thanks! I will check out Hotel Corso!

I am looking to go to Rome early Nov. for A TA That's not high season.

Thanks! I will check out Hotel Corso!

Yes, do it. I love Via del Corso, I dont know if you know Rome, but it is the Main Street for shopping in Rome. And the great thing about its location is that it is in the middle, between the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon, Piazza Navona area. I believe it is an even better location than the Spanish Steps. There are other hotels on that street for similar prices. I advise when you search, put as reference Pantheon as area desired and they will come up.

Happy searching! (I love that part about searching for hotels! It is like a treasure hunt for me!)

Best,

Melba

That is just awful! Let's do something, tell me the dates you need a hotel in Rome and how many people and I will try to find one for you that suits your needs and keeps within your budget. I will concentrate on Spanish Steps and Via del Corso!

I think I have found what I'm looking for... Hotel Parliamento. It's right of Via Corso and minutes from the Trevi fountain. It has great reviews on trip advisor. And it's only $110 a night:)

Archived