need info on carnival victory

stanjj111

The 4/5 day cruises are new itineraries for this ship. I have been on her for just the 7 day sailings, but will be trying her out again for a 4 day in April.

She is a good ship - a little older, but not in bad shape. I would say that she is the best upkept ship of all the shorter cruises.

I've sailed on Victory twice now, and I definitely would sail on her again. If we do a short cruise in February 2014, she is on the very short list of short cruises that we would do. The only drawback for us is that she would be due to go into dry dock right after we would probably sail, and that makes me a little nervous (i.e., starting dry dock preparations, running out of stock as they try to run down inventory, etc.).

I don't know what ships you've sailed on RCi or Celebrity and what condition they are in, but keep in mind that the Victory is approaching 13 years in service, and you may find things to show that.

The only drawback for us is that she would be due to go into dry dock right after we would probably sail, and that makes me a little nervous

I was told by my PVP just this week that the dry dock and upgrade to 2.0 is happening in October of this year so that, by the time we sail on her again in January 2014, she will be like a whole new ship. I hope my PVP is right!

I was told by my PVP just this week that the dry dock and upgrade to 2.0 is happening in October of this year so that, by the time we sail on her again in January 2014, she will be like a whole new ship. I hope my PVP is right!

Your PVP is wrong. She is scheduled for dry dock in February 2014

Archived