Barangaroo Wharf 5 Nearby Bottle Shop?

LC1950

Hi Everyone,

Hubby and I are booked on our very first cruise on the Sun Princess next April. We'll be flying up from Melbourne the day before departure so plan to buy our bottles of wine when in Sydney. Can anyone advise where the nearest bottle shop or licenced supermarket near to Barangaroo is?

Not sure where we'll be staying precruise ... errr, can anyone recommend a decent hotel within walking distance to the wharf?

Thank you in anticipation of your advice.

Many thanks Sydsailor and lazy day for your advice. Have checked Google maps and the Ibis looks good and close to the wharf. And it looks like there are quite a few places to eat in that area too. Thanks again. :)

Hi Everyone,

Hubby and I are booked on our very first cruise on the Sun Princess next April. We'll be flying up from Melbourne the day before departure so plan to buy our bottles of wine when in Sydney. Can anyone advise where the nearest bottle shop or licenced supermarket near to Barangaroo is?

Not sure where we'll be staying precruise ... errr, can anyone recommend a decent hotel within walking distance to the wharf?

Thank you in anticipation of your advice.

Hate to be a party pooper but Barrangaroo will no longer exist from mid April this year. It is under major redevelopment and the new cruise terminal will be White (Elephant) Bay on the other side of Darling Harbour at Balmain.:mad:

Not even sure what the transport arrangements etc will be yet but a taxi and coach terminal is being built. I imagine you will be coached from your Hotel to White Bay.

Archived