A few questions about Island Escape

Tinkers70

Might have sussed this out....being the devious sod that I am :D

Crafty Sue comes on here and slag the good ship off> gets all huffy when called a snob ;) then gets The Mary Jane 2 (1st post :eek: ) to come on here and do the same..RR see a theme running here.

Not just a pretty face are you? :)

My first thought is that they were the same person, but the grammar and writing style is totally different when you compare both posts. Doesn't mean that the two posters aren't related in some other way though.

My first thought is that they were the same person, but the grammar and writing style is totally different when you compare both posts. Doesn't mean that the two posters aren't related in some other way though.

Hi Guys, Just to let you know I do not know the other lady, so you are wrong, I made the one comment, but enjoy your detective work if it keeps you happy and enjoy your cruises, they are a lot of fun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Having never been on it, how can you comment? Can't even see a reason for you to be in this forum, having never cruised the IE, or having any plans to.

We have cruised on Thomson Dream, Spirit, Destiny & the Island Escape, and the cruise was as good as the others, and the staff and fellow cruisers were all fantastic.

Maybe you're just a snob, so quite frankly, wouldn't want you on board moaning all the time.

Hi Soda, nice to see you on here im sneaking in from the Thomson page.... ;)

Giving the IE some serious consideration for next year as it just looks such good value and have read so many good comments about it. :D

Any cabin advice ?? :confused:

Ps love your comment to the "snob " ;)

It is im just bad at maths so can stay at 36 ....good plan eh ? :D:D

Me and the wheeley bin stayed at 39 ;) The only thing is the kids are catching us up . Be a bit weird when the're older than us :rolleyes:

Archived