5 More Days Till I Sail The Miracle!!! Tell Me About Her!!

Big Jay

Just off her.....everything above is true. Great staff, easy lay out. Great cabin service. While I wouldn't say food was bad or anything likie that, would like to see greater variety at buffet for breakfast and lunch. Couldn't find fresh fruit at breakfast buffet (maybe I just missed it). Has about four or five stations for breakfast serving same thing (omlettes, good with some trimmings, a pastry station. Lunch has a few variety of stations including always an Asian one and Italian ones most days but again some of the other non Carnival ships I've bdeen on have greater variety but emphasize again food is not bnad or anything. Great hamburgers, franks, and boy did I love those chicken wings at the entrance to the lido buffet area. Ship's entertainment was great and well done but I got tired of Bingo after a while. Also had dine anytime, rarely had to wait. Got it down to sort of a science arriving for dinner around 1845; enough time for dinner and to make early show. Very nicely varied menus in mdr but no specific lunch menu, they served brunch with a comedy act at the top of every hour.

Overall, I was very happy with her on the same Caribean cruise you are about to take so you will almost surely have a good time.

Glad you had a good cruise! The fresh fruit at the breakfast buffet: unless they have changed it, it was always kind of "behind" all the other stations. I think kind of next to the paying coffee station. If you are looking at the entrance, the coffee station is on your left and the fruit was on your right...it had fruit and deli meats and cheeses and cottage cheese. It was kind of weird because it was easy to miss it...:confused::confused:

We have been on 3 cruises (rookies compared to many on this forum). Our first cruise was on the Destiny out of San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2008. We enjoyed it so much, we booked another cruise the next year. The second cruise was on the Miracle out of Ft. Lauderdale. Third cruise was on the Magic out of Galveston.

All were great......but the Miracle was by far our favorite (and not because of the ports of call). It was smaller than the other two, and was very nicely decorated. So far, it has been our favorite. Enjoy your cruise, and hope you are not disappointed.

I LOVE the Miracle. Have sailed on her 3 times in the past 8 months! The crew there are great as well, they are all super fun! Chris K (Entertainment Staff) will be there when you go...he is fantastic...I adore him!

I'm hoping to book her for when she is in Long Beach for the Hawaii cruise!

I agree with the person who mentioned the late sail away. We were set to sail from NYC at 4, but it didn't happen until 4:30-ish so it was perfect as everything was lit up so beautiful outside. It was amazing!

Archived