Best restaurant?

izzydog

We were thinking about going out to dinner since we will be in Curacao until 11. Does anyone have any info on a good restaurant? We like all kinds of food, not realy looking for black tie, but good quality food and atmosphere.

• 3 weeks later...

We sailed the western caribbean back in 2010 and I could not believe how much information there was on all the ports and lots of suggestions for a "don't miss" restaurant.

Why is it that getting info about southern caribbean ports is like pulling teeth?

We will be in Curacao from 2-11 celebrating a birthday and we are looking for a place with good food. We don't want fine dining, just a place that has a great atmosphere and great food.

we are planning to go to zanzibar resturant for dinner at jan thiel beach. ive heard alot of people talk about it, especially because it is right on the beach and it has a wonderful view of the sunset

Thank you for the info. I see you are sailing the same itinerary that we are in March. I hope you have a good time. If you end up with any tips about any of the ports I would be interested in them.

Have fun!

Thank you for the info. I see you are sailing the same itinerary that we are in March. I hope you have a good time. If you end up with any tips about any of the ports I would be interested in them.

Have fun!

thank you! i can't wait! hopefully i remember to come back on here and tell you lol i'll also let you know about the resturant in curacao :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...