Pacific Princess Cruise Director

arlenemilt

Well, I am getting on the PP on July 26th. Would have been nice to know which CD is following Sammi, since we'll be on until Sept. 10th. You're gonna' love the Pacific; we did 36 days last summer.

Arlene

Well, I am getting on the PP on July 26th. Would have been nice to know which CD is following Sammi, since we'll be on until Sept. 10th. You're gonna' love the Pacific; we did 36 days last summer.

Arlene

One day I'll be able to make statements like that but for right now we can't be gone for more than 2 week ( I am pushing it for July '06) at a time. What we are doing in '05 is 1 7 day cruise, a 10 day and a 15 day plus my son and I get an extra 7 day to test drive the Celebrity Summit.

Heck, to paraphrase Mr. Gehrig I am the luckiest woman on the face of the earth. My husband will be 40 on his birthday and we have a very real possibility of him being at least semi retired by the time he's 50. The above mentioned 9 y/o goes on his 16th cruise this month! If we give him nothing else we've passed on a love of travel and good cruiseship manners!

My kids are the same way, though they had to wait until they could afford their own cruises. We had five to put through college; that came first. The next generation, the grandkids, started very early and two of them already have 20 cruises under their belt; at the ripe old ages of 8 and 11.

Arlene

Thanks, but 2006 is going to be chock full of family stuff which will preclude any kind of lengthy cruise. We'll just have to throw in a few local caribbean shorties so as not to go through withdrawal.

Right now we're looking to book the Pacific for 2007 - 28 days FLL to Cape Town and then 25 days Cape Town to Singapore. The prices should be up next week.

Arlene

Archived