Can Anyone Recommend a Waiter in either of the Epic's Main Dining Rooms?

toledo

I'd like to find a good waiter and try to stick with him throughout the cruise, as we'll be eating most of our meals in the main dining rooms. I see a lot of complaints, but I hope someone remembers a waiter they liked.

I'd like to find a good waiter and try to stick with him throughout the cruise, as we'll be eating most of our meals in the main dining rooms. I see a lot of complaints, but I hope someone remembers a waiter they liked.

Three Epic cruises, zero waiter complaints. You'll be fine.

But I WANT the same waiter.

The waiters move from restaurant to restaurant, and also to room service. If you find a waiter you like on the first night you might ask where they will be the next day and follow them if it's that important to you. I would say, however, that I didn't have a bad waiter experience on either of my NCL cruises.

If having the same waiter each night is important to you I would suggest cancelling your NCL cruise and booking with another line. On Disney your waiter follows you from restaurant to restaurant (there is, or used to be, a restaurant rotation for pax)

Perhaps, NCL is not the cruise line for you. Just about any other cruise line can offer you the same waiter every night. You will have to make a choice. The fact that each night is different is exactly what keeps us coming back to NCL.....see my signature!

We prefer to have the same waiter every ngiht as well

On POA we could have that choice if we wanted to wait but that doesnt happen on the Epic

One night in Taste while the waiter was reaching halfway across the table to grab an empty plate he spilled and broke a glass.

Now if he had walked around the table he wouldnt have been reaching and the glass probably wouldnt have broken;)

Im so glad we didnt have him again

I know I've read threads where people have requested the same waiter, but yes, you would have to know where he would be working each night. I was going to try this, but maybe it's not possible.

Even if you could figure some way of determining where the waiter will be in advance, he/she could be pulled at the last minute to work some other restaurant that needs extra help. He/she could even be pulled to another restaurant during your meal.

If a waitress named Raluca is still on the ship ask for her. Last year she was in the Manhattan room most of the time. When DH and I discovered her on the Epic, we stayed with her. (We had previously encountered her great service on the Jewel a couple years before)

Not real sure if I spelled her name correctly. She is from Romania.

Archived