Complimentary items in Breeze cabins?

AandBmom

On my past Carnival cruises I've always enjoyed the little sample basket with a razor, lotion, etc. Also I've gotten by with the shampoo and shower gel in the shower. I recall having to bring my own conditioner. I'm sailing on the Breeze in a few weeks and I'm wondering if a recent Breeze sailer can let me know what I might find in the cabin in the way of personal hygiene products?

Thanks

As stated, it's not consistent sailing to Sailing. We had: in addition to the round soaps, Arm & Hammer toothpaste samples (2), Nasal Strip samples (2), Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine samples(2) -- no shavers, no toothbrushes. ken

Did they have those dispensers in the shower with shampoo and body wash?

I was in cabin 9432 on the Jan 13 sailing, the shower did have one dispenser each of gel and shampoo. The bath samples included arm and hammer toothpaste, a few packets of shampoo, nazel breath rite strips. The ship was amazing, by far my favorite Carnival Ship. The public areas are great, lots of seperate spaces with extra padded seating areas outdoors. Many daily food options, Italian, Mexican, BBQ on Sea Days, Mongolian Grill, Deli, Pizza, Tandoori, Guys Burgers and the four "regular" buffts that offered a variety of menus. Then also the MDR

Archived