Splendor dining for 12

gizfish

We are traveling with a group of 12 on the Splendor. I have seen other classes of ships that have smaller annex rooms near the dining rooms that they often use to seat large parties at one table. Does the Splendor have rooms like that? Anyone have experience of them being able to push two tables together to accomodate a group of 12 in either of the main dining rooms?

There are two annex rooms just between the main lobby area and the mid-ship MDR (Black Pearl restaurant). One room is used as the art gallery and the other for special functions. I think those functions would be paid functions events only as the room was either empty with the door open (into the lobby), or shut (with a sign saying "Private Event") whenever I went past it.

The general dining room is your most likely location. Just make sure all of your reservations are linked together so that they know to seat you all together.

We were on the splendor Dec 30th - Jan 6 and we were seated at a round table for 12 in the MDR ( Gold Pearl ) There were a few of these tables located in the center of the room.

Make sure all of your reservations are linked together so that they know to seat you all together.

Archived