Spoiled Princess Cruiser - Returns from the PRIDE

bardgal

Wow Bardgal, what a review! It looks like you guys know how to party it up. Me & my girl are cruising this September, I'll have to ask you for some advice next time you're at lot 13. Does cruise too?

Eric (AKA Wasaaaaabi)

BAAAAAAAAAAAABE!!!! How hilarious you'd be reading this forum! (It's AWESOME btw!)

Funny story about TM (PM™) - his first cruise was on NCL - he won it in a sales contest. It was a 7-day to the Caribbean. Several bad things happened:

- He got on and felt like his cabin was a "hamster cage with a port hole".

- The gal he took decided when she got aboard that she wanted to "just be friends".

- He didn't realize the booze wasn't included (yikes).

- At dinner they were sat with überconservative rednecks from BFE.

- And by the time he'd get up every morning, it was time to get back on the ship.

so - two years ago, I took him on the Star Princess, in an aft suite with a GIANT (very private) balcony. Turned his cruising head right around! He LOVED IT! We'll cruise again eventually, when the budget permits. I've been lucky lately, my best is going anyway in a suite, and since her hubby can't get the time off like she can, she took me! WOOOO! And wow do I ever owe her when I get my travel-book-deal!

:D

We'll be in lot 13 tonight!

I posted this also over on the Princess boards, and it's more than double the amount of views over there! (Current here 754 - current there, 1900+)

wow!

Just thought you all might want to know that some good words are getting out.........

:D

Terrific review, bardsgal. You're an interesting and humorous writer. Sure you don't work for the champagne industry ? :D

I was boarding the PRIDE as you were getting off. Even though my memories were very fresh you just made it even better.

Thanks again.

Archived