Yacht Club ?

bltrn

Chuck?

I am hoping our girls won't be noisy, we are in 12004 right next to you. We are having a meet and greet, 4PM, Sunday, at the Jazz Lounge, informal. We are the Petrazio's from Fort Worth, TX. Me (Phil), Tina my wife, Avery (4) and Ashley (2). If you need anything just knock. I saw we have BOSE surround sound in the rooms, so I will have to work out when I can test them out with you.

See you Saturday - I wonder if we share our butler or each room comes with one.

PHIL

Hi Phil!

We definitely will share a butler. Each room doesn't have their own. But I wonder since there are only three cabins in our category, if we won't all have the same one just for ourselves. I don't know what the ratio is of butlers to staterooms.

I hope the rooms are soundproof. I would hate to keep you awake at night with my snoring!

Chuck,

I have sleep apnea, and I will have my CPAP machine, otherwise you would feel my louder than a freight train snoring too. Although, lately (Post my lapband surgery over a year ago) due to weight loss, it has been reduced a lot.

PHIL

Hi Phil!

We definitely will share a butler. Each room doesn't have their own. But I wonder since there are only three cabins in our category, if we won't all have the same one just for ourselves. I don't know what the ratio is of butlers to staterooms.

I hope the rooms are soundproof. I would hate to keep you awake at night with my snoring!

Hi Phil!

I believe All Aboard? said the ratio is nominally one butler per six YC suites. Where is he?

Edited by Skipper Tim