Adult pool on Liberty?

eng4

There is an adult pool and hot tubs in the aft area of deck 9. Even though the pool and hot tubs are for adults only do remember that kids are allowed in the area...just not in the pools. I have seen a few kids back in this area but that is because the ice cream bar and pizzeria is there. Usually not bad at all though.

Does the Liberty have an adult pool/hot tub area? And if so where?

Yes! It's at the rear of the Lido deck. It was one of our favorite places to hang out. Much quieter than the main pool area. No loud music blaring at you. I should warn you though. The wooden deck around the pool gets really HOT in that Caribbean sun, so you'll definitely need some flip-flops or sandals. I guarantee if you try to walk barefoot on the deck, you'll be doing the "ooh-ooh! aah-aah!" dance.:eek::D

I should warn you though. The wooden deck around the pool gets really HOT in that Caribbean sun, so you'll definitely need some flip-flops or sandals. I guarantee if you try to walk barefoot on the deck, you'll be doing the "ooh-ooh! aah-aah!" dance.:eek::D

This. My mom blistered her feet badly enough to require Med Ctr treatment, and while she was there another passenger was wheeled in for the same reason. :eek:

Wow, thats awful. Surprised they dont fix that problem. We are going in January so the weather might not be as hot.

This. My mom blistered her feet badly enough to require Med Ctr treatment, and while she was there another passenger was wheeled in for the same reason. :eek:

Wow, thats awful. Surprised they dont fix that problem. We are going in January so the weather might not be as hot.

Not sure how you'd fix that problem, other than install outdoor carpeting. While that may work for a while, outdoor carpeting wouldn't last very long with several thousand feet walking on it every year. I suppose Carnival could install some sort of sign warning passengers that the deck may be too hot for bare feet, but not everyone reads or pays attention to signs. Even in January, air temps. in the Caribbean can be in the 80's, but the reflective heat can be higher. Best to play it safe and wear sandals or flip-flops and protect your feet.

Archived