Bermuda ready for 2013 season ??

sebas030

Hmm... It looks like Bermuda has a lot of work to do in very little time if it is going to be ready for the Breakaway to dock at King's Warf in May. If things aren't completed by then I wonder if the ship will tender in as others have in the past before the expansion of the dockyard Warf. Of course I still miss the experience of docking in St. George with the Majesty and passing through the narrow cut channel, completely impossible now with these huge ships. :(

There are several threads about this topic, honestly after hours of reading I have come to accept that there is a HIGH chance that they wont have it ready in time.

Due to this I have scheduled as if we had to tender, just extra work to account. Hopefully they get it done in time, but it just does not seem like it will ready for our may 19 sailing.

That said I hope they can tender 4000 people in an efficient maner. NCL should be proactive in this matter and anticipate that Bermuda wil most likely have some sort of delay in the completion of the dock. This is a huge investment for NCL and I understand how it would affect them negatively(even though not their fault), but if they take things into their own hands and set up an effective tendering system it should all be good :).

Archived