ATV Barbados

nbturfman

We did! It was the most fun we've ever had on an excursion. I can't wait to get back to Barbados and do it again. They mean it, though, when they say you must be in good physical condition with no back problems. The dirt road into the rain forest is extremely BUMPY and I mean BUMPY. There are potholes as big as a human back there so expect a lot of bouncing around. :eek::D:eek: That little part aside, the rest of the roads are just fine. Barbados is incredibly beautiful and if you go on the excursion, you're in for a treat.

Deirdra did you book on the ship or privately? We ATV at home here so bumps will be no issue and besides we have a drink package to help soothe any aches and pains!:D

Oops! My husband said I should clarify. He says we actually didn't go on an ATV; it was a 4x4. I dunno. They're all the same to me and we had fun. However, for the sake of being precise and making him happy, this is the Celebrity excursion we booked:

4 x 4 Island Safari and Harrisons Cave Expedition (BB90)

Bridgetown, Barbados

Discover the real Barbados above and below, really! Board these specially designed 4x4 vehicles for a scenic drive to some of the more beautiful places. Then board an electric tram at Harrison Cave for an exciting one mile journey under ground through caverns of stalactites, stalagmites and fast flowing streams. Venture off-road through Joes River Forest and its towering trees as we descend onto the East Coast for some breathtaking scenery and where a second stop is made for Photo's. There is a 30 minute transfer by bus included on the tour. Activity Type: Adventure, Sightseeing Activity Level: Moderate Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes Restrictions: Minimum Age: 5 years, Maximum Weight: 280 pounds Advisements:

Archived