Another Cheers Program question (sorry!!)

Avril

I'm sailing with my friend Gaelyn on the Imagaination in December of this year (we can't wait)!! :D It'll be special for both of us as she (Imagination) was our 1st ship. I'm a drinker and she isn't. I definatly want to buy the program but here's my question (because I know she'll have to buy it as well). Are things like soda (she drinks a lot of diet coke), coffee (matters to me as well as I drink a lot of it), non alchohlic (sp) drinks, etc included in the program? Also, does anyone know if the program will be on the Imagination by December 2013?

Thanks!! :D

I'm sailing with my friend Gaelyn on the Imagaination in December of this year (we can't wait)!! :D It'll be special for both of us as she (Imagination) was our 1st ship. I'm a drinker and she isn't. I definatly want to buy the program but here's my question (because I know she'll have to buy it as well). Are things like soda (she drinks a lot of diet coke), coffee (matters to me as well as I drink a lot of it), non alchohlic (sp) drinks, etc included in the program? Also, does anyone know if the program will be on the Imagination by December 2013?

Thanks!! :D

sodas are, coffees are not, and non alcoholic frozen drinks are. I also hope that they put it on the Imagination. Lets see

Speculation is, and it's just pure speculation, that they may not put it on the shorter cruise ships because those already tend to be more booze crusy, so why would they need to.

Again, only speculation.

Yeah I heard that too, I hope that is not the case.

Archived