Limo from Nice Airport to Eze. Recommendation please

ScottToronto

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for response. We had a fabulous time, and loved the hotel.

We did walk from RR to Beaulieu Sur Mer and funnily enough there is a little road way outside the hotel that has a sign saying You have entered Cap Ferrat, crazy really because one minute you are in Beaulieu and you cross a tiny street and you are in Cap!

I agree we should have cancelled immediately but Alain was so reassuring, and I didn't think we would have such a disaster. I only panicked after the new time of 12.30 and then we were told driver was practically outside.

I will use Andre next time as his Taxis are like limos anyway.

I read that Sloop was one of Michael Winner's favourites and asked the concierge but he told me to avoid it. Please let me know why you loved it?

We took a lovely scenic walk to Paloma Beach, which was recommended and we loved it. We actually spoke about you and your Watercooler during our lunch as I was determined to post piccies of our superb Crudities basket and Red Snapper but I realised we hadn't snapped shots early enough and it didn't look so tempting after being half demolished!

Anyway I'm off topic and will retreat to watercooler .

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for response. We had a fabulous time, and loved the hotel.

We did walk from RR to Beaulieu Sur Mer and funnily enough there is a little road way outside the hotel that has a sign saying You have entered Cap Ferrat, crazy really because one minute you are in Beaulieu and you cross a tiny street and you are in Cap!

I agree we should have cancelled immediately but Alain was so reassuring, and I didn't think we would have such a disaster. I only panicked after the new time of 12.30 and then we were told driver was practically outside.

I will use Andre next time as his Taxis are like limos anyway.

I read that Sloop was one of Michael Winner's favourites and asked the concierge but he told me to avoid it. Please let me know why you loved it?

We took a lovely scenic walk to Paloma Beach, which was recommended and we loved it. We actually spoke about you and your Watercooler during our lunch as I was determined to post piccies of our superb Crudities basket and Red Snapper but I realised we hadn't snapped shots early enough and it didn't look so tempting after being half demolished!

Anyway I'm off topic and will retreat to watercooler .

Hi S.

Come back soon to your spot at the WC ... we've kept it warm for you ..

Previous stuff including Sloop things from someone remarkably like me in earlier incarnations if you have the Percy Verance .... ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=151878

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=206306

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=335023

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/france/1205456-french-coastal-towns.html

We've been going to the Sloop for years and it's only a few years ago I was able to force a smile out of the owner and now we actually receive a greeting and welcome! But this is France! What changed things in part was that she (managed through some local language difficulties) to convince herself that my uncle is Michael Winner who is also an intermittent customer when he stays in Beauleiu and can't face the price of the club sandwiches in his hotel (Reserve) ..... I think he once took Lloyd-Webber to the Sloop.

The walk is perfect followed by some Ott and fish is my idea of a heavenly day.

I'm taking Wifey for a day trip soon for a lunch at The Sloop .....

;):D

Edited by UKCruiseJeff