Cabin Choice

Mazz55

Hi, I have not booked yet, but will be in the next month. I also got a price on the same deck, with Balcony, but it seemed too high up. We like to be a bit lower due to seasick worries. I thought Aloha, was deck 11 at least? Do you know for sure? Let me know, and where did you book, and was it a good deal? Thanks

Susie

Not really sure if aft is front or back-sorry to be so uneducated about ships.We are booked near back and aloha is top level that has cabins. I am prone to seasickness so i hope being on a larger boat may help with that problem . I booked at buycruises.com(hope it is ok to say) and not only got good price I spoke to their representative georgette and she was fantastic. If you use them tell her Karen Masciarelli said hello and thanks.

karen, aft is the back of the ship. Forward is, well, you know. Port is left, starboard is right.

Connie, the category of stateroom determines the price. For example, if you see a BA on Caribe Deck and a BA on Aloha or Baja, the price will be the same. The larger balcony on Caribe Deck is a bonus.

At some point, the pricing analysts at Princess will figure this out, but it appears that they have not yet done so.

Archived