Valor 7/31/05 Just booked Bob underwater for me and fiance

losuds63

Just thought by reading all the threads instead of racking up my room charge I pre booked and paid for the excursion in St thomas 228.00 plus I prepaid all my tips so thats done also and i have a booking with Joyce in St martin herd she was the best there so, all I have to do in nassau is hitch a cab to Atlantis and check that out on our own since it was sold out on the carnival site ,and Iam pretty much set for the Eastern side on the valor for our honey moon july,31 2005 we will be getting married the day before we sail so it shoud be a hectic week before the cruise ,with people coming from philly and new york for the wedding this will be our 2nd marrige each, we are in our early 40s so this cruise is going to be a blast for us both and iam sure anyone who we find to hang out with ....thanks to everyone for all the great reviews and information !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 57 more days:) Also we paid after booking the cruise for our own upgrade after my great brother gave me a wedding ring for my wedding day for her so the place where i got her ring gave me a refund and we just bought my ring there in stead !! {cat11}

Cannot wait to hear about your BOB experience! We will be in St, Martin in December...this is booked with the ship correct? I think it is the ONLY way to do this in St. Martin? I have heard some really great things and seen some nice pics here on CC about BOB in St, Martin. Looks like a blast. Is this a Riding BOB or a walking BOB???

I am also checking on doing a similar excursion when we are in Nassau next February.....going to be reading reviews and checking prices before I make final decision. thanks and looking forward to hearing about this excursion. What hours are you in port? WHat time does excursion start? thanks again

CONGRATS on your UPCOMING WEDDING!!!!!!:)

:) :) Yes I booked this from the carnivals site its the only way i herd to do this they have a contract so your not allowed to self book this.. They have 2 times a day , 9am and an 1pm and its 3 1/2 hours long ..We are on the scooter one that you see on the site were you float around and do this dive, we are not experienced divers at all so they say anyone can try this. We booked the later one just incase we need some recovery time that morning from maybe painting the clubs night before also we will get our shopping and some things in before and after this excursion ill give my review on aug 8th.....thanks again---------------------Also I loved your pics you have ,you should warn people not to be on an empty stomach before viewing your pics yum!!

Archived