All You Can Drink Package

Randus62

I've been reading all the threads. It looks like it's going fleet-wide, but for now, the details vary from ship to ship. I've seen four different flyers for what is included or not. During the testing phase, it seems every affected bar manager was allowed to make his own program. I HOPE it will be standardized when it goes fleet-wide, though. Piecemeal, ship by ship, would be just too frustrating for customers.

Right now, the baseline all of them have in common are...

$49 per person per day plus 15% gratuity

You must purchase for an entire cruise...not piecemeal days here and there.

All adults in the cabin MUST be on if anyone is. I have questioned if that means only over 21s or not but not received an answer yet. I would not want to pay for my 18 y/o non-drinker, of course.

There are allowed alcohols and not, based on price of it, but some specialty drinks can be purchased if the bar manager allows replacing with lower-grade alcohols.

You can only have one drink at a time.

It can be used at restaurants and bars. It CANNOT be used with room service.

DML

There is apparently also a black out period during spring break season...something like 3/1 - 4/15, I think.

This is interesting because I would have thought that New Years may have been blacked out but it wasn't. This is interesting. I only ran in to one couple that purchased this. They still had 2 sea days and $300 worth and they thought that they could probably drink that much. The man said that they wouldn't do it again because they would have preferred to have different drinks than what was on the list.

Archived