Can you Book at the Port?

firstcruiseever

Hello! I was just wondering if you can book at the port anymore? I have googled it and gotten mixed answers. If you have all documentation, payment and there is an opening, does that work? Also, can you upgrade at the port? So you book and inside and there is a balcony open... that kind of thing? Thanks in advance!

Hello! I was just wondering if you can book at the port anymore? I have googled it and gotten mixed answers. If you have all documentation, payment and there is an opening, does that work? Also, can you upgrade at the port? So you book and inside and there is a balcony open... that kind of thing? Thanks in advance!

from everything I have read you aren't able to do this any more I believe that it has to with that the government needs to have a full ships manifest days before it leaves port.

I'm really not for sure. But why would you want up book at the port? Just book the day before if there's a cabin left and show up the next morning.

Archived