Spa and Drinks

sotong

New to RCI have booked AoS for the Med this summer, have cruised before but not RCi for those who are RCi pros a couple of questions please.

The spa, can you access the spa pool, the sauna, steam room, changing rooms, showers etc for free or do you need to pay the day price.

We find it useful to use these changing rooms for the gym and like the sauna but not bothered about the other treatments.

Drinks, lots of info on this site about the new alcohol packages, however I was looking for some info for the wine package and for the juice and soda package e.g prices, no of bottles etc

On the wine package has anyone swapped in a Rose (not the flower!) as I note there are none on the standard list.

Realise some of this may have been posted before and I have searched but there are so many posts on this site and I have only got 6 months until we sail:)

Thanks in advance, and happy cruising. Gillian

Ok as far as the pools and spas free you can use the changing rooms and fitness center all for free. Not sure if they have saunas I dnt use them. The soda package is 7.95 per adult per day and 5.95 per child per day USD. For fountin drinks only not the cans in your minni bar. And for the wine package I'm sorry I don't know. Enjoy your cruise I'm envious I would love to do a Med cruise. You will love Royal best cruise line 10 years now.

New to RCI have booked AoS for the Med this summer, have cruised before but not RCi for those who are RCi pros a couple of questions please.

The spa, can you access the spa pool, the sauna, steam room, changing rooms, showers etc for free or do you need to pay the day price.

We find it useful to use these changing rooms for the gym and like the sauna but not bothered about the other treatments.

Drinks, lots of info on this site about the new alcohol packages, however I was looking for some info for the wine package and for the juice and soda package e.g prices, no of bottles etc

On the wine package has anyone swapped in a Rose (not the flower!) as I note there are none on the standard list.

Realise some of this may have been posted before and I have searched but there are so many posts on this site and I have only got 6 months until we sail:)

Thanks in advance, and happy cruising. Gillian

The saunas and steam rooms are free on all ships except Oasis and Allure.

Archived