Magic inside spa cabins

4133raw

Are all inside spa cabins on Panaroma deck (Magic) modified staterooms? Seams like all the ones I click on say modified. Going on Triumph this year and would like to book inside spa cabin for next year on Magic but don't want to get moved at last minute.

Are all inside spa cabins on Panaroma deck (Magic) modified staterooms? Seams like all the ones I click on say modified. Going on Triumph this year and would like to book inside spa cabin for next year on Magic but don't want to get moved at last minute.

What do you mean by "modified stateroom?" We stayed in an inside spa room on the Magic last year, but I'm just not sure what you mean.

We booked two inside Spa Deck cabins on the Magic last year, and neither were modified - they were standard double occupancy rooms. They had a different layout than any cabins we'd been in before, and we really liked that (and also the different decor and upgraded toiletries). We'd definitely book those rooms again if we ever make it back on the Magic.

We booked two inside Spa Deck cabins on the Magic last year, and neither were modified - they were standard double occupancy rooms. They had a different layout than any cabins we'd been in before, and we really liked that (and also the different decor and upgraded toiletries). We'd definitely book those rooms again if we ever make it back on the Magic.

We are booked in an inside spa deck on the Breeze in March. Do you have any cabin pics you could post? I'm very interested to see since our cabin also has the different layout.

Thanks!

We are booked in an inside spa deck on the Breeze in March. Do you have any cabin pics you could post? I'm very interested to see since our cabin also has the different layout.

Thanks!

Does anyone have pics of the inside spa rooms on deck 12 - Spa Deck. These rooms must be layed out differently. They're sort of flipped on their sides so the long part of the room is along the hall, rather than the short part...if that makes sense :D

Does anyone have pics of the inside spa rooms on deck 12 - Spa Deck. These rooms must be layed out differently. They're sort of flipped on their sides so the long part of the room is along the hall, rather than the short part...if that makes sense :D

I am curious about this too!!

Sorry, never took photos of the cabin, we just never think to do that. When you enter the room, the bed is directly to the right or left (no "hallway" like traditional cabins). The bathroom door is in the other direction, and the closets are on the wall opposite the bed. It's a really nice layout, but you may want to bring a white noise machine or small fan, as the bed is right on the wall facing the hallway. It was a very quiet deck during our cruise, but as you know, it all depends on who ends up down the hall from you.

Sorry, never took photos of the cabin, we just never think to do that. When you enter the room, the bed is directly to the right or left (no "hallway" like traditional cabins). The bathroom door is in the other direction, and the closets are on the wall opposite the bed. It's a really nice layout, but you may want to bring a white noise machine or small fan, as the bed is right on the wall facing the hallway. It was a very quiet deck during our cruise, but as you know, it all depends on who ends up down the hall from you.

Thank you!

Archived