Summit oversize balcony cabins

disneydave

Yes, the Sweet 16 toward the front of the ship on C deck ... 8 on each side. Search for Sweet 16 to get exact cabin numbers.

They are not on the hump but forward. I just booked one for our 2014 Summit cruise. Big balcony but no loungers or big table :mad:.

If you are interested in Concierge class cabins there are 4 aft on deck 6. 6135/6 and 6143/4. 6135/6 are between suites and 6143/4 have a sky suite one one side and a butler's pantry on the other. Not only are the balconies larger the cabins are too.

On the M class ships the Concierge class cabins are larger than the standard balcony cabins. The above mentioned cabins are a little larger than the regular Concierge class cabins. This is also a very quiet part of the ship which is another big plus.

I had 6030 earlier this month. Certainly is nice having double the balcony without paying more! I have cc to thank!

This is the cabin I reserved for next March. Yes, I too have cc to thank for it. Funny part was I booked directly with Celebrity and the agent tried to persuade me out of it saying she thought it was obstructed. I insisted not, so she called up the detailed cabin info. She was able to see that it was not obstructed but there was no mention of the bigger balcony. She basically told me I might be wrong so I told her to google 'sweet 16 summit' and she could even see pictures.

Funny that they wouldn't put this info in their system.

The first 3 cabins closest to the bow (6021,6023,6025 port & 6016,6018,6020) do have vertical columns that extend upward to Deck 8. When we changed our veranda GTY of 6039 to 6023 which was the only available sweet 16, our TA was told by Celebrity that our view would be 20% obstructed so were we sure we wanted to change. We were!!

We had 6023 on the Connie and did not feel our view was compromised by the pillars. Do wish Celebrity would replace the tired old veranda chairs, though.

I had 6030 earlier this month. Certainly is nice having double the balcony without paying more! I have cc to thank!

This is the cabin we have booked as well. I would have never considered it if it wasn't for cc and the various photos you can find here of the sweet sixteen balconies.

Archived