Alcohol package on Monarch 4 day?

BURNS1

It shows up on my Monarch 4 day sailing, but when I try and book, I get an error. I'll be on in a week, and plan to book onship so I can use my OBC. Everything I have been reading points to Yes that it will be offered, but I havnt had anyone actually confirm it.

It shows up on my Monarch 4 day sailing, but when I try and book, I get an error. I'll be on in a week, and plan to book onship so I can use my OBC. Everything I have been reading points to Yes that it will be offered, but I havnt had anyone actually confirm it.

Please let us know how it goes!

I wish it were on the 3-night Monarch cruises. We are sailing in a few weeks, and while it shows up on my online reservations as an option to add, it does not let me buy it. As I understand it, the package is only available on 4-night and higher sailings, and one of my friends who just disembarked from Monarch today indicated it was not available (again on the 3-day sailing).

I would have bought it in a second!

I also receive an error message when trying (7 day NOS) to but the 45 pp per day package, but when I try and buy the upgraded 55 pp per day it lets me buy it.

Archived