Best way to do things

We have 4 cabins together and an inside booked for Liberty in October med cruise.... my sis and brother in law announced they are pregnant and can't go as baby will be too young

They would have been in the middle of the 4 balcony cabins........ the question is, I wan't to move my other sis and bro in law UP a cabin so we are still together, but I'm scared the TA will cancel the pregnant couple and someone else will grab the cabin "before" he has time to move the others up, what is the best way to go about it

Can we move one couple up "before" we cancel the other ?

Thanks in advance

wendy

x

We have 4 cabins together and an inside booked for Liberty in October med cruise.... my sis and brother in law announced they are pregnant and can't go as baby will be too young

They would have been in the middle of the 4 balcony cabins........ the question is, I wan't to move my other sis and bro in law UP a cabin so we are still together, but I'm scared the TA will cancel the pregnant couple and someone else will grab the cabin "before" he has time to move the others up, what is the best way to go about it

Can we move one couple up "before" we cancel the other ?

Thanks in advance

wendy

x

No, but there are waitlists for staterooms. Have your other sis and brother-in-law get waitlisted on the cabin that will be cancelled.

Could you have the TA change the names of the people in those two cabins around first. Then once done, cancel the pregnant couples cabin.

It's not possible to change all the names on a reservation. At least one name from the original booking must stay the same.

Thank you for the replies everyone...... so, I need to waitlist one couple for the cabin "then" cancel the original couple and move the waitlisters over....... jeez they make it difficult LOL..

Now I have to harrass the TA for some paperwork as we have only had the one asking for final payment on 9th March...we fly 6th July and sail 7th and have no paperwork at all !

wendyx

Archived