Coral's Caribe balcony sizes

Parrottdizes

I was looking at the deck plans for the Caribe deck on the Coral/Island princess ships. From the image, it seems that not all of the rooms have the 9x9 balcony. It appears that the 'forward' and 'midship' 'bumped out' sections have smaller (9x5) balconies. :eek: And the 'aft' 'bumped out' balconies might be 9x7.

Am I looking at the deck plans correctly? I would rather be informed when booking, than being surprised after getting to the cabin.

Thanks

I was looking at the deck plans for the Caribe deck on the Coral/Island princess ships. From the image, it seems that not all of the rooms have the 9x9 balcony. It appears that the 'forward' and 'midship' 'bumped out' sections have smaller (9x5) balconies. :eek: And the 'aft' 'bumped out' balconies might be 9x7.

Am I looking at the deck plans correctly? I would rather be informed when booking, than being surprised after getting to the cabin.

Thanks

Check out this site.....

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Thanks

We were on the Island in Ocotber. Here are some pictures. I hope they help.

Marty

Islanddeckview2_zps8838bff2.jpg

Islanddeckview_zpse0251c06.jpg

IMG_4241_zpsb53c78a6.jpg

Thanks highheel girl, I checked out the link.

Loved the pictures Marty, especially the last one..........that one shows the size of the 'bumped out' balcony perfectly. My question is answered. :)

Glad I could help. The last picture was of our bump out corner balcony on the Aloha deck. Great view. A little small but we really enjoyed it.

Marty

Archived