Coco Cay questions...

ilovenyc72

Hi there! I read that you can pay extra to be on a VIP section of the island that has its own buffet, bathrooms, etc....anyone have any info on this? Prices?

Also, Im going with someone who is a senior citizenr and they prefer calm water with no rocks to stub your toe into in the water, etc...is there a certain area on the island where you think the water is calm and sandy?

Thank you in advance for your help!!! :)

Hi there! I read that you can pay extra to be on a VIP section of the island that has its own buffet, bathrooms, etc....anyone have any info on this? Prices?

Also, Im going with someone who is a senior citizenr and they prefer calm water with no rocks to stub your toe into in the water, etc...is there a certain area on the island where you think the water is calm and sandy?

The only VIP section I can think of would be the cabana area. They do have their own buffet and bathrooms. I believe cabanas are running $150 to $200 per cabana, depending on the type. That price includes things like upgraded buffet, 4 bottles of water, a bottle of champagne, water mats, and snorkel equipment.

There is no beach right near the cabanas. The beach is a bit of a walk, and I don't recall if the closest beach is free from rocks.

If you rent a cabana, I believe there is a private buffet or extended buffet for those guests. I'd look on the website for the cabanas, for the prices and what is included. If you go further to the right for the beach, it is less rocky I believe. It's not a problem if you buy those water shoes for a couple of bucks.

Here is a thread about the cabanas : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1425821

Hi,

I've never been to Coco Cay but my first trip is coming up soon! I've been doing some research and found a video that may give you some perspective. I am also traveling with an elderly person and am booking a cabana close to bathrooms and as close to beach as possible.

Mary

Archived