Post Cruise Tour

Duffys wife 1957

Our flight is 5:30pm and we were thinking of taking Happy Tours right off the pier. I have sent them 3 emails and haven't received any back, so I was wondering...Do they just take passengers right off the pier? If so what time should we be off the ship to book one of their tours? There are 5 of us, I also found where you can leave your luggage across the street from the pier, and see OSJ without hauling all of your luggage. Any other ideas. We are on Pier 4.. Any help would be appreciated;)

Our party of 5 hired Carlos (Charlie's Custom Tours Puerto Rico) for a tour of Old and New San Juan after we got off the Celebrity Summit in April, 2012. He picked us up right at the cruise terminal and stored our luggage in his van while we toured with him. At the end of the tour he dropped us off at our hotel since our flight was not until the next morning. I highly recommend a tour with Carlos. It's a great tour and you can arrange to be dropped off at the airport. He has many excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. Here's a link to his website:

https://customtourspr.com/

Mary

Archived