Experienced Spa Deck Balcony Cruisers-Conquest fleet ?s.

Almost Packed

I am considering upgrading to a Spa cabin on the Conquest. My only concern is the lifeboats.

I do not want to look down and see the tops of lifeboats, nor do I want to see someone staring back at me or a walkway in front of me.

Can someone share their personal experience in a cabin on the Spa deck? I am mainly interested in the views in/out of the balcony and foot travel.

I am thinking this may be convenient with 4 of us and close proximity to Camp.

Thanks,

We had a balcony on the spa deck on the Conquest in 2009. I don't remember anything about the lifeboats. If they were obstructing my view straight down I don't remember it, so I guess that weren't much of a problem.

There is no public walkway in front of the balcony. But your balcony is uncovered and people on the deck above can look down onto your balcony.

Sharon

We had a balcony on the spa deck on the Conquest in 2009. I don't remember anything about the lifeboats. If they were obstructing my view straight down I don't remember it, so I guess that weren't much of a problem.

There is no public walkway in front of the balcony. But your balcony is uncovered and people on the deck above can look down onto your balcony.

Sharon

that's good info to know...thanks Sharon

Archived