Thank you NCL Latitudes

DMH15

Just reporting in:

I wrote an Email to NCL Latitudes on 1/4/13 about a cruise that was not included in my Latitudes account. I heard back today 1/29/13 and it is posted to my account.

Thank you, NCL!!!

Ok, now I am fairly alarmed.:eek: After reading you post, I went to my latitudes account out of curiosity. 3 cruises completed and I have NO CRUISE HISTORY??

What information did you have to provide in order for them to correct the record? I hope it is just as simple as providing the ship and sail date!

Ok, now I am fairly alarmed.:eek: After reading you post, I went to my latitudes account out of curiosity. 3 cruises completed and I have NO CRUISE HISTORY??

What information did you have to provide in order for them to correct the record? I hope it is just as simple as providing the ship and sail date!

Don't worry. If the amount of cruises (and points) is correct, you don't need to do anything. The website is broken and has been for months, nobody sees their cruise history there.

My points seems to be correct. So, no one needs to contact them? They will correct it all eventually?

I emailed them about the problem....reply was that they are "aware" and will fix the problem of "no cruise history"--but not sure when..

Ah, so OP's problem was with the points? Mine I think are correct, just no cruise history.

Yes, I was silver. The 7 points put me in GOLD. after my 3/20/13 11 night in a suite booked almost 2 yrs in adv puts me PLATINUM.

I was pleased in their quick resolution.

Archived