Which Ships Go to Bermuda?

Chucksta63

Who cruises (cruise ship lines) from Northeast (New England, NY) to Bermuda??

When is the best time to go from up here?? Any info for 2007?? I would like to get a group cruise to Bermuda from up here somewear...

Thanks

Chuck

Hi ! I am going on the Zenith in 20 days !! It's a 7 night from Bayonne, NJ.

I know that RCCL goes too, it's a 5 night ... also from Bayonne, NJ. Don't know about next year though.... or which ships go from NY City.

NCL, RCI, and Celebrity all do Bermuda from the North East.

Carnival will also be doing a few runs and I am willing to bet Holland America does too.

In my opinion the middle to end of June is the best time of year to go. Water is warm and the crowds start showing up in July.

NCL, RCI, and Celebrity all do Bermuda from the North East.

Carnival will also be doing a few runs and I am willing to bet Holland America does too.

In my opinion the middle to end of June is the best time of year to go. Water is warm and the crowds start showing up in July.

how about bermuda at the end of october? we just booked a voyager of the seas cruise from bayonne to bermuda at the end of october. any thoughts about the weather then in bermuda? thanks for your help, baboo2

how about bermuda at the end of october? we just booked a voyager of the seas cruise from bayonne to bermuda at the end of october. any thoughts about the weather then in bermuda? thanks for your help, baboo2

Bermuda should still be nice but your first and last day at sea might be a bit to cool to enjoy the pool and outside activities.

Temp is good that time of year-however, it is still hurricane season. Prediction is for an active season. No way to tell, sort of roll the dice!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived