St. Martin Jewelry Store

MCKC

BUT all these threads telling uninformed folk to buy at place A or place B without a single word of caution is a disservice.

I am just trying to interject that cautionary word.......GEEZ!

So everyone that has had good service for years with certain jewelers in St Martin and make recommendations are uninformed?

I got news for ya bud!

NO bud, I'm saying all the people suggesting a store to every (uninformed) Tom, Dick and Harry that says "tell me where to get good/cheap jewelry in the Caribbean" should suggest that people do their homework before buying something expensive in a "far-away" land. At least you should add YMMV!!

I know that Diamonds International gets a "bad rap", but, the pieces that my husband has bought for me there, he has brought home and had appraised, and our appraised value is higher than what he paid on each a loose Tanzanite stone, a Tanzanite & Diamond ring, and a Ceylon Sapphire ring -

• 3 weeks later...

We had excellent jewelry shopping with Ronnie at the Jewelry Boutique, he was helpful and let me look to my hearts content, sure he wanted me to buy and frankly so did I, lol but he never pushed and we got some beautiful pieces to have for as the OP said " memory pieces" for our 40th anniversary cruise. Tell him Judi sent you!!

I have to admit that the OP did say she wasn't after warnings, or being told she was uninformed, it is sad that people who think their experience( perhaps bad) is the ONLY experience to have merit, and proceed to shovel it in to the rests mouths. GEEZ. :confused:

I have had a ring I purchased 4 years ago and a blue diamond fell out, I contacted the store and they had the ring picked up at their expense express mail, repaired at their expense, and sent back at their expense express mail all with in a week. So I can say that many do stand by their merchandise. I had my bracelet break and Jewelry Boutique took care of it all seamlessly. I have had less stellar repair work here in the states( 2-3 weeks) and had it re-break, yet my bracelet has not re-broken. :)

I have a friend who is a jeweler and he looked at both pieces and said he couldn't touch the price(s) on any of it and he had nothing to gain or lose. :rolleyes:

Archived