Elegant nights on 15 day cruise...

xbatt8

We will be sailing on the 15 day Panama Canal cruise aboard the Miracle. Anyone know (or have an educated guess) how many elegant nights we will have, and which nights they may be?

Thanks in advance,

Bob

At most there are 2 elegant nights on Carnival, no matter what the length of the cruise.

Hey, we are on that 15 day cruise too! I was wondering how many formal nights too and now I have the answer. I also was reading the 15 day menus that are posted on this board and I am looking forward to it. This will be our longest cruise ever. We did the 12 day Mediterranean on the Breeze in June. This cruise is so different - so many sea days and a lot of relaxing! Italy was beautiful but it was exhausting being off the ship from 7am till 7 pm.

Hey, we are on that 15 day cruise too! .

Hi there Goofycruiser (just couldn't bring myself to use the more familiar, Hi there Goofy...).

Have you joined the roll call yet? We have quite a few folks talking about excursions, alternate plans, and we have a few activities planned for onboard the ship.

See you on the Miracle.

Bob

Hey, we are on that 15 day cruise too! I was wondering how many formal nights too and now I have the answer. I also was reading the 15 day menus that are posted on this board and I am looking forward to it. This will be our longest cruise ever. We did the 12 day Mediterranean on the Breeze in June. This cruise is so different - so many sea days and a lot of relaxing! Italy was beautiful but it was exhausting being off the ship from 7am till 7 pm.

Can you tell me where the menu's are for the 15 days? Thank you!

Archived