Interior/Public Space pics of Epic - HELP PLEASE!!!!

Avril

I can't believe I forgot to do this. :eek: I always take pics of the interior of the ships I sail on but somehow, this time, I forgot :( (having to much fun I guess, not a bad thing:D)!! So, my question is, does anyone have any interior pics of the Epic (bars, lounges, clubs, restaurants, outside decks, any other public spaces)? I did remember to take pics of my cabin so I'm good for cabin pics (although some pics of a Studio would be good as I did get to visit one)!!

Also (and I'm sorry about this one) but pics posted on webshots won't be of any help. :( I need pics that I can save to my computer (and/or iPad) and I can never save pics from webshots (for some unknown reason). :confused:

Thanks SOOOO much to anyone who can help me here (by the way, it was a fantastic cruise)!!!! :D

Here ya go...

http://public.fotki.com/ritchiefamily/san_diego_family/2010-pictures/epic-cruise-public-/

if you click on a thumbnail image it will bring up a bigger picture. If you want a FULL sized picture, there's a little envelop icon above the bigger picture that will get you the picture as shot. Warning though..they're big. :)

Here ya go...

http://public.fotki.com/ritchiefamily/san_diego_family/2010-pictures/epic-cruise-public-/

if you click on a thumbnail image it will bring up a bigger picture. If you want a FULL sized picture, there's a little envelop icon above the bigger picture that will get you the picture as shot. Warning though..they're big. :)

Thanks SO much!!!! :D

Archived