Has FTTF been expanded to all ships yet

cruzinlisa

I heard a rumor that it would be in the near future, but I cannot remember when. Specifically wondering about Conquest. As far as I know it was not available as of a few days ago, just wondering if anyone has heard plans to add it. Its something I might be interested in, mainly because we will have a 2 year old, with stroller and probably a car seat, so I would like access to our room for drop off of items and maybe even a quick nap before muster drill. Also, the priority tending would be nice.

My very dependable PVP told me, "FTTF is being implemented on Conquest on March 10th!!". Too late for me, but hopefully timely for you!

Does this mean it will be available to purchase on March 10th or it will be available for use on the cruise departing on March 10th and therefore available for purchase earlier than the 10th?

My very dependable PVP told me, "FTTF is being implemented on Conquest on March 10th!!". Too late for me, but hopefully timely for you!

I think you're PVP may be right. I'm keeping an eye open for it on my Dec Conquest cruise out of Miami. I noticed about a week ago that a pre-cruise excursion ("home port advisory") has been added to my sailing. If I recall correctly, that's usually the IT dept adding in a space for a future excursion, which, in this case, I believe will be FTTF. That's how it worked for my Valor cruise this past December.

I loved FTTF. As a solo, I didn't have to lug my carry-on and sodas around. I went straight to my cabin. My checked bag was in my cabin by 1pm (we were delayed in boarding due to USCG inspection so they started boarding about noon). I had a noon flight home, so I made use of the priority self assist debarkation and was the 5th person off the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is, since I cruise in April.

((((4 sale 2/25... shhhhh))))) per my connection.

Thanks I will be on the look out.

Archived