Resident Rates

Greysea74

I just found a lower rate for my resident rate for a crusie that I booked last week.

Just waiting for my TA to get back to work on Sunday so she can apply for my lower rate.

My understanding is, and I could be wrong, is if you have NOT made final payment, then will just lower your final payment by the new rate difference. If you made final already, then you get OBC.

Either way as long as I get the reduction I am HAPPY CAMPER!! or HAPPY CRUISER.

I just found a lower rate for my resident rate for a crusie that I booked last week.

Just waiting for my TA to get back to work on Sunday so she can apply for my lower rate.

My understanding is, and I could be wrong, is if you have NOT made final payment, then will just lower your final payment by the new rate difference. If you made final already, then you get OBC.

Either way as long as I get the reduction I am HAPPY CAMPER!! or HAPPY CRUISER.

As long as you initially booked the early saver rate you should get it. If you initially booked resdient rate and the price dropped after final payment date you are not entitled to any OBC.

Bill

We booked the Valor using the Residency Rate, one person in our group paid in full (final Pymt is due March 26th) we had a price drop this week so called our PVP and they got the money refunded back to their credit card and the rest of us got it taken off of our remaining balance. We got $60 for our cabin, so I was happy. After final payment though there will be no more price reductions......but that is okay cuz we got a great price. :)

Archived