Using Delta FF miles to Barcelona, Spain

snshn3

How far in advance should I try to redeem my miles for a trip from MCO to BCN?
I am not leaving until June 2005.
Is it 365 or 331 days in advance?

Also, even though I know they have a limited FF seats, is it possible to request a window seat close to the emergency exit or near the front for more leg room and less people around me?

also, what is the earliest time I can do this, 12:01am? I want to be the first one there!!

[url="http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=1683059817&m=567105281&r=567105281#567105281"]Roll Call on Brilliance of the Seas 06/17/05[/url]

Enchantment of the Seas, RCCL, 11/01 - Eastern Caribbean
Tropicale, Carnival 08/99 - Western Caribbean

I would try to reserve them as soon as you can! I don't recall if it is 365 or 331 days in adavnce, but it doesn't hurt to call early. We typically go ahead and get our seat assignments at the time we make the reservation so I doubt you will have any problem getting a seat by the emergency exit. Getting the non-stop flight is sometimes hard. We tried 7-months in advance for a non-stop to Rome and it was "sold out" and the waitlist was "closed" for both coach and business class. So, you may have to do a connection, but you can also be put on the waitlist for the non-stop assuming the waitlist is open. If after you book your tickets you clear on the waitlist for the non-stop, there is no "change fee" that you would have to pay since the routing is still the same (leave MCO to BCN and back to MCO). You can call at 12:01 a.m. in the time zone from which the flight originates and be the early bird in line. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Archived