HC Window Suite on Golden Princess

Mindy97

Golden Princess does a range of cruises, mainly Hawaii in the winter and Alaska in the summer. It is one of the ships which has Window Suites, and one of those is HC Assessible. The WS are behind the Pursers' Desk, in a private hallway, and the HC cabin is the one closest to the Atrium. It is very well located.

The suite is one large room, and my only gripe is that there is too much furniture in the middle. Since there is a desk and a sofa, I have them remove the side chair which is by the coffee table. I park my scooter right there, turned around, facing outwards, flush against the table.

I found some good pictures of the suite, you can see them here.

I don't know how that happened, but let's try this. Click Here, and you should see all of the person's albums. Click on the one which says Golden Princess F315 and you will see the cabin I was referring to.

My sister told me I was wrong about where I parked the scooter, that I did not remove the chair but parked the scooter behind it.

The perks you get for any suite, including this one, are a one time free bar set up, free laundry and dry cleaning, free canapes on formal nights, breakfast at Sabatini's (everything made to order, and includes mimosa and fancy coffees), first night dinner at Sabatini's or Crown Grill with no cover fee, and more.

I take it back...it was a link to 42 pages of menus.

Another thing I forgot to mention, always check the price on them if you would be willing to have this instead of a balcony. On Alaska Cruises it always turns out to be the same price. Not so on everything else, but some, so check.

M.

Archived